Servings: 6 Total Time 25 mins
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 teaspoons chili powder, divided
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 mango, sides sliced away from pit
- 3 peaches, plums, or nectarines (1 type or a combination), halved and pitted
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Juice of one lime
- 1 15 ounce can no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 ounce package shredded Mexican or cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Toss chicken with 2 tsp. olive oil, 2 tsp. chili powder, and black pepper. Drizzle mango and stone fruit with 2 tsp. olive oil.
2. Grill cutlets for 5 to 7 minutes, turning once until cooked through. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
3. Grill mango and stone fruit cut side down until lightly charred for 1 to 2 minutes, turning once.
4. Warm tortillas on grill for about 1 minute on each side. Wrap in foil to keep warm.
5. Cut stone fruit into bite-size pieces. Cut crosshatch in mango flesh, invert peel, and cut fruit away from peel.
6. In a bowl, whisk together lime juice, 1 tsp. chili powder, 2 Tbs. olive oil, and a dash of salt and pepper. Add black beans, chopped fruit and scallions.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 442, Fat, total (g): 14, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 48, fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 12, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 522, calcium (mg): 113, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.