1. In a large skillet over medium heat, toss spinach with 1 tsp. olive oil and pinch of salt for about 1 minute to wilt. Transfer to strainer and allow water to drip out. Squeeze out any excess.
2. In a small bowl combine cream cheese, chives and garlic powder.
3. Season chicken with remaining salt and freshly ground pepper. Place cutlets on a flat surface. Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly between the chicken pieces, spreading it on one side of each cutlet, almost to the edges.
4. Top the cream cheese mixture with 1 slice of ham and equal portions of spinach down the center of the breast. Fold cutlet in half lengthwise, and roll up. Secure with toothpicks.
5. Heat 1 Tbs. olive oil in skillet over medium-high. Cook chicken rolls approximately 10 to 12 minutes, turning until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside chicken loosely covered with foil for about 5 minutes.
6. Slice chicken into pinwheels and serve.