Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 3/4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 3/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook 15 minutes or until well browned; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, ricotta, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Form into 4 equal-size patties and flatten.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook burgers about 5 minutes per side. Partially cover, reduce heat to medium and cook another 5 minutes or until instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees F.
4. Place burgers on buns and top each with some of the onions and a lettuce leaf.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 478, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 188, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 567, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.