Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Total Time 25 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup cooked green beans*
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1. Place the potatoes in steamer basket set over boiling water. Cover and steam until the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high. Lightly coat the chicken with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. salt. Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and slice into strips.
3. In a large bowl combine the potatoes, chicken, green beans, basil, scallions, mayonnaise, lemon zest, 1 Tbs. lemon juice and 1/4 tsp. salt. Stir to combine.
- Wash, trim, and cook green beans in boiling water for 5 minutes. Store in the refrigerator until needed.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 301, Fat, total (g): 11, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 488, calcium (mg): 46, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.