- 5 cups packed arugula
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Chavrie sweet basil goat cheese
- 1 pkg (5 oz) Melissa's ready-to-use crepes
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1. In a bowl, gently toss arugula, basil, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Spread 1 tbsp of the goat cheese on each crepe. Add 1/4 cup of the shredded chicken, then top with 1/2 cup of the greens. Gently fold or roll and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 390, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 118, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 427, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.