Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Start to Finish 25 mins
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high. Add egg mixture; stir gently until set. Remove egg; cool slightly. Cut egg into strips; set aside.
2. In the same skillet, heat canola oil over medium-high. Add carrots, and cook 2 minutes. Add chicken; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Then mix in rice and remaining soy sauce; cook and stir for 2 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Add egg mixture and green onion; cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 374, Fat, total (g): 15, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 510, calcium (mg): 62, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.