Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Freeze 3 hrs to 5 hrs
- 1 12 ounce package frozen pitted dark sweet cherries, thawed (2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon pineapple, orange, or cherry juice
- 8 fresh or canned pineapple rings
1. In a blender, combine the cherries, 1 cup pineapple, and juice. Cover and blend until smooth. Divide among 8 3-ounce plastic or paper cups. Cover with foil, make a slit in each with a knife, and insert a wooden pop stick. Freeze for 1 to 2 hours or until just firm. Remove from freezer; uncover. Top each with pineapple rings, cutting to fit as necessary. Cover and freezer until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 80, carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 16, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 146, vit. C (mg): 49, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 20, sodium (mg): 1, Potassium (mg): 115, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.