Servings: 32 Yield: 32 drops Prep 20 mins Total Time 50 mins (includes chilling time)
- 1 12 ounce bag white chocolate pieces or 1/2 of a 22 oz. package vanilla-flavor almond bark
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts, such as pistachios, pecans, or walnuts
- Zest of 1 orange
1. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate on medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute. Stir well. If the chocolate needs more melting time, microwave in 10-second bursts, on medium-high (70%) power, stirring well between each, to avoid scorching the chocolate.
3. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto the prepared pans. Sprinkle with cherries, nuts, and orange zest. Let the drops stand until firm, or chill for 30 minutes to harden. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 32; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 62, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 8, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): , vit. A (IU): 27, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 1, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 16, Potassium (mg): 14, calcium (mg): 2, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.