Servings: 8 Prep 5 mins Cool 2 hrs
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry red wine (such as Rioja)
- 2 cups cherry-pomegranante juice or cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 pound cherries (fresh or frozen), pitted and halved
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
1. In a large pitcher, combine wine, juice, brandy, cherries, strawberries, blueberries and, if desired, sugar. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2. Just before serving, stir mixture and add lemon-lime soda. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 197, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 22, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.