Servings: 6 Yield: 1-1/2 cups Total Time 15 mins
- 1 cup cooked pastina
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
1. Place the broccoli in a microwave safe bowl. Cover and steam until soft, about 4 minutes.
2. Combine the cooked pasta, broccoli, and cheeses in a food processor or blender and puree to desired consistency for baby.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 105, Fat, total (g): 6, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 101, calcium (mg): 113, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.