Yield: 4 cups dip Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 20 mins
- 5 ounces trimmed brie cheese
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cut up
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Heat oven to 375 F. Coat a small ovenproof dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pulse brie, cheddar, cream cheese, mayonnaise, tomatoes, mustard and salt in food processor until smooth.
2. Bake in prepared baking dish at 375 F for 20 minutes. Cool at least 10 minutes. Do-Ahead Tip: Spoon into baking dish but do not bake. Cover; refrigerate up to 2 days. Reheat or serve at room temp.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 161, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 34, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 349, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.