Crescent rolls pinch-hit as the crust for this pizza stuffed with chili. Lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, and cheddar cheese make the perfect toppings for this recipe.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine chili with beans and diced green chiles.
3. Slightly overlap crescent dough triangles, smallest point in center, around 12-inch pizza pan. Position each triangle so outside edge is slightly hanging over the edge of the pan. Spoon chili mixture in a ring on dough, halfway between center and edge of pan; bring top half of each triangle over chili and seal with other dough in center of circle. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly.
5. To serve, fill center of pizza with toppings and cut into 8 slices.