Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Chill 4 hrs Bake 450°F 5 mins
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 pieces mozzarella string cheese
- Handful of raw sugar snap peas
1. In a small bowl, beat egg and water.
2. Place panko, Italian seasoning, and pepper in separate dishes.
3. Coat cheese sticks in flour, then dip in egg mixture and the 3 bowls.
4. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
5. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes, until warm, then run under the broiler quickly to brown.
6. Cool before serving. Serve with snap peas.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 134, Fat, total (g): 7, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 7, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 209, calcium (mg): 214, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.