Servings: 4 Start to Finish 300°F 20 mins
- 1 8 ounce package shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese (2 cups)
- 8 whole wheat or flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups bottled black bean and corn salsa
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled, and chopped
- Dairy sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Divide cheese evenly among tortillas, sprinkling cheese over half of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the salsa. Divide avocado among tortillas. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes; reduce heat to medium. Cook two of the quesadillas for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted, turning once. Remove quesadillas from skillet; place on a baking sheet. Keep warm in the preheated oven. Repeat with remaining quesadillas, cooking two at a time.
3. Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with sour cream and the remaining salsa.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 647, Fat, total (g): 35, chol. (mg): 61, sat. fat (g): 16, carb. (g): 48, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 23, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 31, vit. A (IU): 194, vit. C (mg): 5, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 1405, Potassium (mg): 204, calcium (mg): 515, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.