Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 5 mins Cook 14 mins
- 1 cup Quaker Oats grits (not instant)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
1. In a large pot, bring 4 1/2 cups water to a boil. Gradually whisk grits into water. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 12 to 14 minutes, until thickened. Stir in cheese and butter until melted. Stir in salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 212, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 38, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 759, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.