Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins Cook 15 mins
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 20 marshmallows
- 40 pecan halves
1. Cover sweet potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until knife-tender. Drain and return to pot. Mash potatoes with a potato masher, then stir in milk, butter, pineapple, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
2. Transfer mixture to a 2 1/2-quart oval casserole dish; smooth out top. Starting at the top left, alternate one marshmallow with two pecan halves until the entire casserole is covered. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until marshmallows are browned and puffed.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 343, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 59, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 191, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.