Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 pounds asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 16 cups mixed spring salad greens
- 2 cups red and yellow grape tomatoes, halved
1. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil; stir in shallots. Set aside.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and cook 7 to 10 minutes, until nicely darkened on each side. Cook in 2 batches. Place in a large bowl and toss with 2 tbsp of the dressing. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss greens and tomatoes with remaining dressing. Arrange asparagus on top and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 114, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 94, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.