Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Chill 20 mins
- 1 pound salmon, skin removed, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Combine salmon and lime juice in a bowl, making sure fish is submerged. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Pour off all but 1 tbsp of the lime juice. Gently mix in avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and salt. Garnish with more cilantro, if desired.
- Buy best-quality seafood when it's to be eaten raw or undercooked.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 276, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 72, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 353, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.