Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 1 1/2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh parsley (optional)
1. Bring cauliflower, potatoes, garlic and milk to a boil in a lidded pot. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, until vegetables are forktender. Drain, reserving milk. Return vegetables to pot. Stir in butter and half the milk; mash until smooth. (If too thick, pour in more milk.) Stir in salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 150, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 16, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 411, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.