Servings: 1 Prep 15 mins Roast 400° 15 mins to 20 mins
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 slice whole-wheat bread
- 2 slices white cheddar cheese
Make It Tomato Raisins
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl, toss together tomatoes, oil, and salt. Spread tomatoes in a single layer on a baking pan and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft and wrinkly. Halfway through roasting, shake pan to turn tomatoes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator. To make Sandwich
2. Toast bread. Place cheese on bread; broil until melted. Top with tomato raisins and serve cut in half.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 1; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 233, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 28, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 15, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 14, vit. A (IU): 915, vit. C (mg): 10, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 24, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 606, Potassium (mg): 311, calcium (mg): 320, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.