Servings: 8 Prep 5 mins Bake 400°F 20 mins Cook 7 mins
- 3 cups frozen OBrien potatoes, slightly thawed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced lean ham (2 ounces)
- 2 containers (4 ounces each) liquid egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat Swiss cheese or other low-fat cheese (2 ounces)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Saute potatoes in olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, until browned. Transfer to medium-size bowl. Add ham.
3. Whisk together egg substitute, sour cream, salt and cayenne in small bowl until well blended. Stir into potato mixture. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
4. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool and cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 98, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 364, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.