Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 4 large carrots, peeled
- 8 ounces strawberries, quartered (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel carrots into about 2 cups of thin ribbons. Place carrots, berries, almonds, and mint in a large serving bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Just before serving, toss in the dressing.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 209, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 15, Monounsaturated fat (g): 11, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 4, vit. A (IU): 10429, vit. C (mg): 38, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 36, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 192, Potassium (mg): 402, calcium (mg): 74, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.