Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large fennel bulb or 2 small bulbs, very thinly sliced
- 1 pound carrots, shaved with vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cup shelled, unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, 1/4 tsp of the salt and the pepper. Toss in fennel, carrots, pistachios and parsley. Season with remaining 1/4 tsp salt.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 132, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 251, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.