- 1 head (8 cups) red leaf lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 2 cups prepared quinoa
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 - 5 fresh basil leaves, slivered
- 2 cups leftover pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (optional)
1. In a large salad bowl, toss lettuce and quinoa with dressing. Fold in mangoes, red onion, beans and basil. Top with pork.
2. If desired, sprinkle salad with pine nuts.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 639, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 75, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 69, fiber (g): 11, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 918, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.