1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Cook in 2 batches, if necessary. Drain and add to slow cooker.
3. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, salt, paprika, cinnamon and allspice.
4. Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 1/2 hours. Stir in beans and mango during last 15 minutes.
5. Garnish with lime and mango, if using. Serve with Coconut Rice, if using.Coconut Rice
6. In a medium saucepan, combine 2 cups rice, 1 can (13 1/2 oz) coconut milk, 1 1/2 cups water, 1/2 tsp sugar and 1/4 tsp salt. Bring to a boil and cover. Simmer over low heat 15 minutes, until liquid is absorbed. Makes 6 cups.