Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 9 mins
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tsp olive oil
- 8 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat 2 tbsp of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli florets and onion; cook 5 minutes. Stir in walnuts; cook 2 minutes. Add balsamic vinegar and raisins; cook 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and stir in salt, pepper and remaining 1 tsp olive oil.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 191, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 324, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.