Servings: 4 Total Time 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large skillet melt the butter and the sugar. Add the banana slices, saute for two to four minutes or until golden brown. Using a slotted spoon place the bananas in four serving dishes, reserving the remaining butter mixture in the pan.
2. Add the half-and-half to the butter mixture and simmer for 4-6 minutes until thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
3. Pour the sauce over the bananas and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 273, Fat, total (g): 10, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 48, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 37, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 22, calcium (mg): 60, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.