Servings: 10 Prep 20 mins Cook on LOW for 2-1/2 to 3 hours
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 5 medium red-skinned cooking apples (such as Rome or Jonathan), cored, and halved
- 1/2 cup apple juice or apple cider
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2/3 cup sugar-free caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped pecans
1. In a small bowl combine cinnamon and cloves. Place 1/2 of the apple halves in a 3-1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle evenly with some of the cinnamon mixture. Add remaining apples and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon mixture. Pour apple juice and lemon juice over apples. Stir to coat apples evenly.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours, stirring gently halfway through cooking time. Spoon apples and cooking liquid to individual serving dishes. Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with pecans.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 128, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 25, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 9, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 33, Potassium (mg): 112, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.