1. Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper. Combine fruit bits, mini marshmallows and granola in a medium-size bowl until well mixed.
2. Combine semisweet and milk chocolates in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH power 30 seconds. Continue in 30 second increments until melted and smooth, stirring to break up any large pieces. Or melt in bowl over a pan of simmering water until smooth. Let cool at room temperature 5 minutes, until only warm to the touch but still fluid.
3. Stir chocolate mixture into fruit-granola mixture until evenly distributed and all dry ingredients are well coated with chocolate.
4. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed-paper-lined sheets. Let stand at room temperature until dry to the touch.
5. Once candies are firm, microwave white chocolate with oil in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Transfer to small plastic bag; snip off small corner; drizzle over clusters. Let stand 20 minutes until firm.