Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Total Time 50 mins
- 8 regular sized marshmallows
- 1 tube vanilla frosting
- food-safe markers, colored sugar, or colored sprinkles
- 8 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 4 pretzel sticks, broken in half
1. Place the sugars and/or sprinkles on individual small, flat plates. Place the marshmallows on your work surface. Spread the frosting on the round sides of the marshmallow and roll in the decorations. Decorate with food markers as well if desired.
2. Allow to dry, about 20 minutes. Place a dab of frosting on one flat side of each marshmallow and attach a chocolate kiss. On the other flat side insert the pretzel stick halfway into the center of the marshmallow.
3. Let the dreidels set for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 145, Fat, total (g): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): , sugar (g): 19, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 81, calcium (mg): 9, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.