If you're partial to the chocolate, caramel, and pecan combination of turtle candy, you'll love these chocolate cake squares drizzled with homemade fudge sauce and caramel ice cream topping and sprinkled with toasted pecans.
1. Heat oven to 350 F. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine egg, oil and buttermilk in a small bowl. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Beat egg mixture into dry ingredients; continue beating until well blended. Slowly stir in the hot coffee.
3. Place mixture into prepared pan. Bake at 350 F for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.Topping:
4. Mix sugar and milk in heavy saucepan until sugar is dissolved. Add butter and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Place chocolate chips in a bowl; pour hot mixture on top. Stir until smooth.
5. Spread warm chocolate topping over cooled cake. Drizzle caramel topping over frosting; sprinkle with crushed pecans.