1. Lightly toast coconut and nuts in skillet over medium heat, 2 minutes. Measure out 1/2 cup; reserve rest.
2. Heat cream just to boiling in pan. Stir in chips until smooth. Add the 1/2 cup coconut-nut mixture. Cool until slightly thickened, 10 minutes. Pour into greased 9-inch round cake pan with removable bottom. Chill until firm, 1-1/2 hours.
3. Slice bananas; place on chocolate layer in pan.
4. Beat sugar, lime juice and coconut extract into cream cheese. Spread over bananas.
5. Sprinkle remaining coconut-nut mixture around top edge of tart. Chill 30 minutes. Remove side of pan. Cut into slices to serve. Makes 12 servings.