1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 15 muffin-pan cups with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Melt butter in large, heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Stir in eggs.
3. Add baking soda and powder in pinches, breaking up any lumps with fingers; stir to combine. Stir in flour, just until mixture is well blended.
4. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each prepared muffin-pan cup. Sprinkle the crushed cookies over the top of each cupcake.
5. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Loosen sides of cup cakes; turn out onto rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 15 cupcakes.