1. Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
2. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl until the crumbs are evenly moistened. Press evenly over bottom of prepared pan.
3. Beat together tofu and cream cheese on medium speed in large bowl until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add remaining 3/4 cup sugar; beat until blended. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well blended. Add vanilla, lemon rind and lemon juice; beat until combined. On low speed, beat in the flour and salt. Pour into prepared springform pan.
4. Bake in 300 degree F oven for 1-1/4 hours or until the cake is barely set in the center. Remove to wire rack and let the cheesecake cool completely in the pan. Then cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
5. In a small saucepan, heat the apricot preserves over low heat until melted. Pour through a stainer into small bowl, pressing down on solids with rubber spatula to release liquid. Discard the solids. Let the strained preserves cool slightly.
6. Run thin, sharp knife around inside of pan. Release side of pan and remove. Spread preserves over top of cheesecake. To cut, use wet knife, wiping with towel between cuts. Makes 16 servings.