1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat standard bundt cake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Dust with flour; shake out excess.
2. With an electric mixer, beat cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs in a bowl on low speed for 1 minute. Beat 2 minutes on medium. Scrape into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 20 minutes. Invert onto rack to cool completely.Frosting:
4. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, butter and liqueur on medium speed until light and creamy, about 2 minutes. On low speed, gradually beat in confectioners sugar, about 1 to 2 minutes. Place in refrigerator while cake cools.
5. Place cake on stand; spread top and sides with frosting. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust top with cocoa powder. Makes 16 servings.