1. Set 6 cherries aside. Stem, pit remaining; cut into quarters. Toss with 1 tablespoon flour in large bowl.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 6-cup bundt pan and then flour.
3. Whisk remaining 1-2/3 cups flour, the baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl on high speed until creamy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. On low, beat in half the flour mixture, scraping down side of bowl, if necessary. Add yogurt; beat until blended. Beat in kirsch and vanilla. Add remaining half flour mixture; beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Fold in quartered cherries. Scrape into prepared pan. Tap lightly on counter to release any air bubbles.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven 45 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on rack 15 minutes. Invert pan onto rack without removing pan; let cool 5 minutes. Remove pan; let cool.Glaze:
5. Whisk sugar, liqueur, water in small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Garnish with cherries. Makes 10 servings.