A container of apple-cinnamon yogurt gives moistness and an extra boost of apple to this spicy cake.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom in small bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugar in bowl on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Mix yogurt, apple juice and vanilla in small bowl. On low speed, alternately beat flour mixture and yogurt mixture into butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour. Stir in apples and walnuts. Spread into prepared pan.Topping:
4. Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon in bowl. Work butter in with fingers until pea-size pieces form. Add nuts. Sprinkle over batter.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 50 minutes, or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Remove pan to wire rack to cool. Serve slightly warm.