1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 8 x 2-inch round pans with cooking spray. Line bottoms with waxed paper. Coat paper.
2. In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla, then flour mixture in 3 additions with juice; beat 1 minute. Divide between pans.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven until toothpick tests clean, 35 minutes. Cool 15 minutes. Invert onto racks; remove paper. Cool. Slice each cake in half horizontally into 2 layers.
4. Brush 1 layer with 1/3 of syrup. Top with 1/3 of whipped cream, 1/3 of berries and second cake. Repeat layering twice more, ending with cake. Makes 12 servings.
1. In pan, heat sugar, water, and strawberry liqueur until sugar dissolves.