1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into large bowl. With a pastry blender or 2 knives held like scissors, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
2. Stir together buttermilk, egg, blueberries and lemon rind in second bowl.
3. Gently fold buttermilk mixture into flour mixture just until evenly moistened. Very lightly and carefully knead dough 7 or 8 times, being careful not to crush the blueberries and adding a little flour as needed to prevent too much sticking.
4. Shape dough into 3/4-inch-thick disk on ungreased baking sheet. With knife, divide into 8 equal wedges, without cutting all the way through.
5. Bake in 425 degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden.Meanwhile, prepare topping:
6. Toss together blueberries, strawberries, kiwi and sugar in a large bowl.
7. To serve, separate wedges. Slice each wedge in half horizontally. Fill with berry mixture. Garnish with whipped cream. Makes 8 servings.