1. Coat 8 x 8 x 2-inch square glass serving dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix cookies and butter in bowl. Press in even layer in prepared serving dish. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to set.
3. Beat cream cheese, sour cream and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl until well blended.
4. Sprinkle 1-1/2 teaspoons of gelatin over boiling water in small cup. Let stand until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve gelatin. Beat gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture until smooth and creamy.
5. Spread half of cream cheese mixture (about 1-1/3 cups) over the cookie crust. Place in freezer to quick-set for 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, add remaining unflavored gelatin and remaining 1/4 cup sugar to dry strawberry-flavored gelatin. Then prepare strawberry gelatin according to package directions. Add sliced bananas and strawberries.
7. Pour 2 cups of the strawberry-gelatin-fruit mixture over cream cheese layer in dish. Place in freezer to quick-set for 20 minutes.
8. Spread another layer of remaining cream cheese mixture. Place in freezer to quick-set for 10 minutes.
9. Pour remaining strawberry-gelatin mixture over cheese layer. Place in freezer to quick-set 20 minutes. Makes 12 servings.
10. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator, not the freezer, for 3 hours or overnight.