1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 8-inch-round cake pans. Dust pans with flour; tap out excess.Batter:
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into large bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla and almond extract. On low speed, alternately beat in flour mixture and sour cream, in three additions, beginning and ending with flour mixture.Streusel:
4. Stir together sugar and flour in bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives held like scissors, until crumbly. Stir in coconut and almonds.
5. Spoon one-fourth of batter into each pan, spreading level. Sprinkle with one-fourth of streusel. Repeat with remaining batter and streusel.
6. Bake in 350 degree F oven 30 to 35 minutes, until wooden pick tests clean. Cool cakes in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove cakes to racks to cool.Glaze:
7. Stir together sugar, almond extract and milk in small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over coffeecakes. Makes 2 coffeecakes.