1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously coat one mini bundt pan with twelve 2-1/2-inch cake indentations and one bundt pan with six 4-inch cake indentations with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
3. Beat together butter and sugar in large bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes or until the mixture is fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla and coconut extracts. Then beat in flour mixture alternately with buttermilk in three additions, beginning and ending with flour; beat mixture for 2 minutes. Fold in the coconut. Divide batter into prepared pans.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 22 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Cool cakes in pans on wire racks for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn cakes out onto racks; let cool completely.Frosting:
5. Beat together cream cheese and butter in a large bowl for 1 minute or until smooth. Beat in vanilla and coconut extracts and salt. Gradually beat in confectioners sugar until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Frost each large cake with about 3 tablespoons frosting, holding each flat side down in palm of hand. Frost each mini cake. Top the six large cakes with six of the mini cakes. Frost doughnut holes; place on top of all mini cakes, forming six 3-tier adults, and six 2-tier kids.
7. Fashion scarves, hats and broom with licorice, tart candies and fruit rollups. Use pretzel minis for arms and broomstick. Makes: 6 adults and 6 kids.