1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously coat one mini Bundt pan with twelve 2 1/2-inch indentations and one Bundt pan with six 4-inch indentations with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
3. Beat together the butter and sugar in a large bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes or until the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla and coconut extracts. Then beat in the flour mixture alternately with buttermilk in three additions, beginning and ending with the flour; then beat the mixture for 2 minutes. Fold in the coconut. Divide batter into the prepared Bundt pans.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until the tops spring back when light touched. Cool the cakes in the pans on wire racks for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the cakes out onto the wire racks and let cool completely.Frosting:
5. Beat together the cream cheese and butter in a large bowl for 1 minute or until smooth. Beat in vanilla and coconut extracts and salt. Gradually beat in confectioners sugar until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Place largest cakes, flat side down in palm of hand; spread about 3 tablespoons frosting over top and sides of each. Frost mini cakes. Stack 6 mini cakes on top of 6 larger cakes. Frost doughnut holes. Top all mini cakes, forming six 3-tier adults, and six 2-tier teens. Sprinkle all with a generous coating of coconut.
7. Fashion scarves, belts, hats and earmuffs with licorice, tart candies and fruit rollups. Top chocolate disks with the caramel-chocolate rolls to fashion top hats for the men. Use pretzel minis for arms. Makes: 6 adults and 6 kids.