1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Position oven rack in center of oven. Grease and flour two 1-1/2-quart ovenproof glass bowls, two 1-quart ovenproof glass bowls and one 1-1/2-cup souffle dish.
2. Combine mix, water, oil and eggs in bowl. Beat on low speed 1 minute, then on medium 3 minutes. Divide into prepared bowls and dish.
3. Bake in 325 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes for souffle dish; 35 to 40 minutes for smaller bowls; 40 to 50 minutes for larger. Cool in bowls on rack 10 minutes. Unmold onto rack; cool. (Cakes frost more easily if refrigerated 3 hours or overnight.)
4. Trim large rounded tops of bowl cakes to make flat. Invert one larger cake, flat side up, on plate. Spread small amount of frosting in middle. Top with other large cake flat side down. Spread frosting on top. Place one small cake, small end down, on top. Spread with frosting; top with other small cake, flat side down. Push 3 to 4 wooden skewers down center.
5. Reserve 1/2 cup frosting for hat. Frost cake with remaining frosting. Press coconut onto cake. Refrigerate to set, 30 minutes.
6. Cut 5-inch cardboard circle for hat brim. Tint reserved 1/2 cup frosting black. Frost brim; place on head. Place souffle cake on top for crown; frost. Use skewer to hold hat in place if needed. Refrigerate to set. Decorate as pictured. Makes 24 servings.