1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line jelly-roll pan with waxed paper. Coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl.
3. Beat eggs in large bowl at medium speed for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Beat in sugar, a tablespoon at a time; continue beating until very thick and lemon colored, 5 to 7 minutes. On lowest speed, beat in pumpkin just until blended. With rubber spatula, fold in flour mixture in 2 batches. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until top of cake springs back when lightly touched in center. Generously sieve confectioners sugar over clean kitchen towel. When cake is done, immediately loosen edges; invert onto towel. Remove waxed paper. Sprinkle cake with additional confectioners sugar. From a short end, roll up cake with towel, jelly-roll fashion. Let cool on wire rack for 1 hour.Meanwhile, prepare Filling:
5. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in bowl for 5 to 8 minutes until creamy. Stir in chocolate and almonds.
6. Unroll cake. Spread with cheese mixture. Reroll without towel. Refrigerate at least for 4 hours or overnight, covered. Makes 12 servings.