1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Crust:
2. Generously coat sides of 10-inch springform pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons crumbs. Thoroughly blend remaining crumbs, butter and sugar in bowl. Press into even layer over bottom of prepared pan. Place on baking sheet.Filling:
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar in food processor until smooth. Beat in the eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Scrape into pan.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour or until set in center. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 20 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.Meanwhile, prepare Topping:
5. Stir together sour cream, sugar and vanilla in small bowl until well blended. Spread evenly over top of cooled cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.