1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat 12-cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Stir together the flour, baking powder and pie spice in a medium-size bowl.
3. Beat together the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkin puree, whole eggs, egg whites and vanilla.
4. Alternately beat in flour mixture and evaporated milk. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes or until skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool the cake in the pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cake from the pan to the wire rack to cool completely.Meanwhile, prepare the glaze:
6. Beat together the cream cheese, confectioners sugar, grated lemon rind, skim milk, lemon juice and vanilla in a medium-size bowl until well blended and a good glazing consistency. Pour the glaze over the cake, letting it drip down the sides of the cake. Makes 16 servings.