Servings: 24 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins to 35 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 can (1 pound 4 ounces) crushed pineapple, in juice
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Prepare Cake:
2. Beat flour, sugar, eggs, baking soda and pineapple with its juice in large bowl on low speed until well blended, about 1 minute. Pour into prepared baking pan.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven 30 to 35 minutes, until golden. Cool on rack. Meanwhile, prepare Icing:
4. Combine milk, sugar and margarine in medium-size saucepan. Boil for 2 minutes or until consistency of thick soup. Remove from heat. Stir in coconut, pecans and vanilla. Let cool. Pour over cake. Makes 24 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 24; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 243, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 20, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 40, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 166, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.