Makes: 16 servings at 26o each. Prep: 15 minutes. Bake: at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan. Lightly dust with flour; tap out excess flour.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a medium-size bowl until well mixed.
3. Beat together butter and sugar in second bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Mix together yogurt, pineapple and lime rind in small bowl.
5. On low speed, beat flour mixture into butter mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the yogurt mixture, starting and ending with the flour mixture. Add coconut extract and vanilla, and beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake in 325 degree F oven for 60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Transfer pan to wire rack and cool for about 15 to 20 minutes. Turn out cake onto rack; turn right side up. Cool completely.Prepare glaze:
7. Whisk together lime juice and confectioners sugar in small bowl until good drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cake. Garnish with shredded coconut and lemon and lime rind.