1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt into medium-size bowl.
3. Process pecan pieces and 1/2 cup sugar in processor until finely ground.
4. Beat together butter and remaining 1 cup sugar in medium-size bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add sour cream, orange juice concentrate, orange rind and vanilla. Stir in pecan mixture, then flour mixture. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cake cool on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove cake from Bundt pan to wire rack to cool completely. Dust top with confectioners sugar. Makes 16 servings.